- FBI Documents Show Patricia Driscoll Used Charity $$$ in Legal Fight Against Kurt Busch
- ATW: An in-depth look at NASCAR’s minor leagues
- Erik Jones Takes Checkered Flag On New Asphalt At Texas Motor Speedway
- EXCLUSIVE: Monster Energy and NASCAR making great memories together, so far
- ‘The King’ Honored With Lifetime Achievement Award By Prestigious Petersen Automotive Museum
Daniel Defense Partners joins Richard Childress Racing for 2017 XFINITY Series run
- Updated: January 17, 2017
By Aaron Bearden, Motorsports Editor
With the 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series season approaching, the plans for Richard Childress Racing’s (RCR) No. 3 Chevrolet have become a little more clear.
RCR announced in a release Tuesday that premium firearm, rail system and accessory provider Daniel Defense Partners will serve as a primary sponsor for the team’s No. 3 Chevrolet in the Xfinity Series for select races during the 2017 season.
In the release RCR also confirmed that incoming Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series rookie Ty Dillon and another, currently unnamed driver will pilot the machine in the upcoming season.